Happenings at The A
Seasonal Events, Food Offers, Bank Holiday Family Fun Days, Wellness, Live Music + Concerts, Sportifs & Festivals and Kids Activity Camps - see our latest Happenings at The A below!
Events - March
- Yoga - every Sunday morning at 10am
- Weekend Kayaking Guided Lake Sessions are available at 11am and at 2pm every Saturday & Sunday
- Bike Hire is available Walk-in Saturday & Sunday 9am to 5pm. Midweek by arrangement to book email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 14th March - CARA Disability Inclusion Training Workshop - to book email email@example.com
- 17th March - St Patrick's Day - A celebration of Traditional Irish Music,Dance,Food & Drink. Booking essential €10.00 per adult table booking deposit to book call 045 900 670 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 22nd March - Mother's Day Celebration at The Avon - 3 Course Meal with Glass of prosecco @ 35.00 per person. To book a table call 045 900 670 or email email@example.com
- Breakfast served from 9am (Friday - Sunday)
- Feast for Four - 2 pizzas, 1 pasta dish to share with chips, garlic bread and salad to share €50
- Pizza Friday at The A, 7pm-9pm, 2 Pizzas + Bottle of House Wine €35 for 2 Persons, 2 Pizzas + Soft Drink €25 for 2Persons.
- Family Meal Deal (Sunday ony): 2 Adults + 2 Children €30 (1 Main Course per Adult from our New Carvery Menu & 1 Course per Child from Kids Menu)
- Soup Cup + Sandwich OR Soup Cup + Bowl of Chips €7.95, valid for Lunch, Thursday & Friday
- Roast from Carvery €12.95 + Complimentary Tea/Coffee (Sunday)
Why Book With Us?